At KK Cleaners, we understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our websites and the other services we provide (“our Services”).
We may collect the following types of personal information from our users:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Payment information (if applicable)
How personal information is collected?
We may collect personal information from our users in the following ways:
- Through online forms or registration processes
- Through cookies or tracking technologies when you use our website
- Through interactions with our customer service team or sales representatives
Purpose of collecting personal information:
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions
- To send marketing communications (if you have opted in to receive such communications)
Sharing of personal information:
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in operating our business, such as payment processors or email service providers
- If required by law or to protect our legal rights
- With your consent
Data protection and security:
We take appropriate measures to protect the personal information of our users from unauthorized access or disclosure. These measures include physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to access, correct, erase, or object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your personal information
- The right to file a complaint with a data protection authority
Disclosure of your details
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: