Your bathroom is the place where you keep your body clean. A space that must be clean and it would be very unpleasant with bacteria and odours.
You can call professional bathroom cleaning services in Melbourne for complete cleaning. In any case, we are more than happy to help you by sharing valuable tips.
Because of the steam and water that circulates, steam and water will leave dirt, which will be bad for your health.
So here are the tips for cleaning your bathroom.
Cleaning Tile Joints
Tile grouting adds a lot of aesthetic value to our shower. Seeing it dull and yellow would not be agreeable.
Scrub your grout once a week to prevent it from becoming dull and yellow.
If you already see that they are dull and yellow,
- Take 3/4 cup of household bleach and 1 gallon of water.
- Wear rubber gloves, and brush with the solution on the tile grout.
- Avoid splashing it on the surrounding surface.
Clean the sink
The sink is the most frequented place in the bathroom. And you know that a lot of dirt gets around the sink. There are hair clumps, toothpaste residue and tons of germs too. So here’s how to clean.
- Spray the sink with a disinfectant cleaner, and wipe with a cloth or sponge.
- Spray the faucet with a disinfectant solution to remove any bacteria that may be present.
Clean the toilet
A dirty toilet is disgusting with lots of germs, and it wouldn’t be good to leave. We’re professional bathroom cleaning services in Melbourne, and we’ll get it done.
- Apply a branded toilet cleaner like Lysol to the toilet and leave the solution on for five minutes. Then you can scrub with a brush and flush it afterwards.
- Use a disinfectant wipe to wipe down the seat and handles of the toilet.
- Also, clean the toilet brushes and disinfect them as they can carry germs.
Clean the bathroom floor.
The floor of your bathroom must be cared for and not lose its shine. Avoid waiting to see your dirt and grime to clean them. Here is the method recommended by professionals near you.
- Spray the floors of your bathroom with a solution. Make sure you buy a suitable solution for cleaning.
- If the fumes are bothering you, you can open the door and windows of your bathroom to let in the air and speed up the drying of the floor.
- For dirty grout, you can use bleach and a brush and scrub with it. Rinse and wipe dry.
Clean the tub
Your bathtub must be hygienically impeccable. Here are some tips from a professional bathroom cleaning service in Melbourne to keep your bathtub free of mould.
- Spray the surface of the bath and shower with a cleaning solution. To make the fumes less annoying, open your door and window and turn on the fan to let the air out.
- There’s no room for mould where you rely on impeccable hygiene. Get a head start on dirt by regularly cleaning your tub with this step-by-step guide:
- For deep cleaning, there is a product for re-scrubbing. The product contains micro-scrubbers. It is a foaming cleaner that dissolves soap scum.
Clean the bathroom fan
The last one is your bathroom fan.
- Remove the grille from your bathroom
- Clean the grille with soapy water
- Rinse and dry, and pay attention to the interior and electrical circuit.
Now you have all the tips for cleaning your bathroom. Those are professional bathroom cleaning services advice. So you can follow the steps for your good. We offer a wide range of services such as
- windows cleaning
- offices cleaning
- balconies cleaning
- bathrooms cleaning
- BBQ cleaning
- blinds cleaning
- builder cleaning
- carpet cleaning
- office kitchen cleaning
- end-of-lease cleaning
- screen cleaning
- refrigerator cleaning
- garage cleaning
- kitchen cleaning
- office carper cleaning
- domestic cleaning
- regulator cleaning
- oven cleaning
- hood cleaning
- carpet steam cleaning
- stove cleaning
- upholstery cleaning
For more information, contact us now.