A significant section of the modern population lives in rented accommodations only. The interests of the owner and the tenant are protected by the different terms and conditions signed in the agreement. One such condition which is available at different locations is the mandatory end-of-lease cleaning.
The dedicated end-of-lease cleaning services take care of this aspect while leaving a rented accommodation. Let us try to understand the services and their key duties.
End-of-lease cleaning services- An overview
Tenants must get their deposit money back by leaving the rented accommodation. This amount is returned based on the terms and conditions mentioned in the rental agreement or contract. So, if any tenant is having an end-of-lease cleaning process mandatory, then they can seek the help of professional services.
The end-of-lease cleaning services understand the requirement of this dedicated cleaning and offer the associated services. It includes a regional team having detailed operational knowledge about the cleaning processes mentioned in the agreement and the important aspects of it.
These professional services help tenants to get their bond amount back and save their time. These professional cleaners use high-quality and eco-friendly cleaning methods for amazing results. The professional cleaning services have a detailed understanding of the end-of-lease cleaning mandates which simplifies the move-out process.
Key duties of end-of-lease cleaning services
After having an overview of the end-of-lease cleaning services, let us have a quick look at their top responsibilities. These may include the following:
- Washing fly screens and windows
- Cleaning upholstered furniture
- Floor mopping
- Cleaning carpets and floors
- Cleaning sliding glass doors
- Cleaning drawers and cupboards
- Cleaning walls ceilings and electrical fittings
- Cleaning electrical equipment like air conditioners and fridge
- Cleaning the walls of cobwebs and insects
- Cleaning the patio, deck, and garden
- Conducting flea treatment in the area
- Spot-cleaning carpets, clothes, and upholstery
- Sweeping and mopping laundry floors
- Cleaning windows and doors
- Cleaning filters, machines, mirrors, and taps
- Cleaning washing tub
- Sanitizing cabinets and drawers
- Interior cleaning
- Wall spot cleaning
- Cleaning the exhaust fan
- Cleaning cooktop, range hood filters, and oven
- Cleaning the splashback area using eco-friendly detergents
- Cleaning the boards
- Sanitizing the sink and cleaning the drains
- Cleaning the countertops and surfaces
- Cleaning any stubborn stains from different kitchen equipment
- End-to-end cleaning of kitchen cabinets, shelves, and drawers
- Cleaning the exhaust fans
- Cleaning mirrors, racks, floors
- Cleaning side walls, soap holders, and glasses
- Cleaning toilet seats, bathtubs, showers, faucets, and sinks
- Cleaning shower curtains
- End-to-end cleaning of bathroom drawers and cabinets.
It is mandatory to have a good look at your contract before leaving your current place as it might include an end-of-lease cleaning condition. Professional end-of-lease services can offer the necessary help in understanding all about this mandate. It covers end-to-end cleaning of your rented accommodation to make it look like a new one.