Your kitchen benchtop is the busiest space in the kitchen. It is the place where you cut your vegetables, your meats. It must be clean so that you can eat healthily. You can call professional benchtop cleaning services in Melbourne or do the cleaning yourself. You understand that it is a space where all the dirt and bacteria settle. Of course, bacteria are dangerous for your health. That’s why we want to present to you here the cleaning method for the different types of worktops. Whether wooden benchtop, marble benchtop, laminate benchtop, or stainless steel benchtop. If you think that spraying and wiping are enough, you are wrong. There are customized cleaning methods for every type of benchtop.
Here is the method for cleaning the different types of kitchen benchtops.
Cleaning of Timber Benchtops
If you have a wooden bench top, here is the method to clean and maintain your countertop.
- You can use a wood spray or simply warm soapy water.
- If the liquid has spread on the surface like water, wash it off immediately to avoid stains.
- Also, avoid acidic cleaning products. The acid will eat away at the glue that holds the worktop together. However, you can use oil, as this will preserve the condition of the wood.
Professional benchtop cleaning services advised these tips that you can do yourself.
Cleaning of Marble Benchtops
Marble is commonly used for a worktop as it is very sophisticated and comes in styles and colors. However, marble requires a lot of maintenance to prevent it from getting scratched and stained. Here is the method to keep the marble in good condition.
- Clean it using a damp microfiber cloth and warm water daily.
- You can use a safe cleaner for marble
- If you spill drinks such as fruit juice or alcohol, wipe them up immediately.
- Use a cutting board to prepare or cut ingredients, rather than cutting on the marble.
Cleaning of Laminate Benchtops
The laminate benchtops are the easiest to clean and the cheapest on the market. This benchtop reacts well to the cleaning products you have at home, such as soapy water. Here are the tips by professional benchtop cleaning services.
- You can use soapy water to remove grease, dirt, and spills. Then dry it with a clean cloth.
- Avoid abrasive and scouring products, as this will damage the surface.
- When cutting vegetables and other ingredients, always use cutting boards. Do not cut your food on the benchtops.
- Avoid hot stuff on the surface, as this will leave marks.
Cleaning of Stainless Steel Benchtops
Stainless steel benchtops are the strongest and easiest to clean. For cleaning,
- You can use a damp cloth, hot water, or detergent to clean the worktop.
- To clean thoroughly, you can sprinkle baking soda and vinegar. Scrub the benchtops thoroughly.
- Finally, rinse and dry with a microfiber cloth or paper towel. You can add olive oil to the paper towel to make your benchtop shine.
Every benchtop has its method of cleaning. KK cleaners are pleased to share with you here how to clean kitchen worktops to keep them hygienic and free from scratches and stains. We are professional benchtop cleaning services in Melbourne. We offer a wide range of services such as
- windows cleaning
- offices cleaning
- balconies cleaning
- bathrooms cleaning
- BBQ cleaning
- blinds cleaning
- builder cleaning
- carpet cleaning
- office kitchen cleaning
- end-of-lease cleaning
- screen cleaning
- refrigerator cleaning
- garage cleaning
- kitchen cleaning
- office carper cleaning
- domestic cleaning
- regulator cleaning
- oven cleaning
- hood cleaning
- carpet steam cleaning
- stove cleaning
- upholstery cleaning
For more information, contact us now.